What are the “Top 5 Books” that have molded your mindset and outlook on life?
- Nudge: Improving Decisions About Health, Wealth, and Happiness: introduced me to behavioral economics and helped me learn how to disrupt obsessing over indecision.
- Loneliness: Human Nature and the Need for Social Connection: counter-intuitively it exposed me to figuring out that my love of solitary time is normal.
- The Edison Gene: ADHD and the Gift of the Hunter Child: personalities exist on various spectrums and being different is okay.
- The Pleasure of Finding Things Out: The Best Short Works of Richard P. Feynman: intelligent people can be a pain in the ass, but people will give them a pass as long as they get stuff done.
- A Whole New Mind: Why Right-Brainers Will Rule the Future: creativity is important in working with data and knowledge for achieving wisdom.
I have done some similar lists to this.
- My Top 10 Life Changing Books
- Ten Science Books Who Stayed With Me (Riffle)
- Ten Sci-Fi/Fantasy Books Who Stayed With Me (Riffle)
From 5 Books: Mindset and Outlook published January 06, 2017 at 03:59PM.