OK, the year is completely done, so here is where I am with each resolution.
- Read 75 books. Done.
- Hit 25,000 pages. Final count is 25,361. Done.
- Finish series already started. (25 of the 75 books.)
- Bench 240 pounds (1RM equivalent). The actual 1RM that I did during this period was 240. Done.
- Squat 300 pounds (1RM eq). The actual 1RM that I did during this period was 310. Done.
- Deadlift 335 pounds (1RM eq). The actual 1RM that I did during back in July was 365. Done.
- After getting to these, I will shift to reaching the “essential benchmarks” of bench 1.5x body weight (375 lb), squat 2x bodyweight (500), deadlift 2.5x bodyweight (625).
- Drop to 20% body fat. No progress. Two years in a row I’ve nor really tried hard towards this one. Probably a sign.
- Do the White and Orange trails in under an hour. Christmas Eve Eve, I made one last shot. I made it 1 hour 5 minutes and 3 seconds.
- Attend 12 social events when invited. I am going to count having a party as 3. And going to a movie with friends as 1/2. I hosted a party in April which is 3. I attended a couple movies with friends in a group. And then a cocktail party, birthday party for a 20 year old cat, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, meet the baby, Thanksgiving x2, Christmas x2, and after brunch. That puts me at 16 which exceeds the goal. I feel exhausted just counting all that.
From Resolution Progress 2016: End published December 31, 2016 at 09:16AM.