OK, the year is about three quarters done, so here is where I am with each resolution.
- Read 52 books. Three-quarters of 52 is 39. I am close to done at 49. My Goodreads user challenge. With 5 in progress now, and 3 more than half read, this should be complete soon.
- Read at least 50% by female authors. Of the 49 books read so far, 37 are by female authors, so I am on well above with 75%. (I’m unlikely to fall beneath 50% by even reading all male author books through the end of the year.)
- Bench 185 pounds (1RM equivalent). My best during the past month or so is 171 1RM. That is 64 up from the 107 1RM back at the start of the year. And 20 up from three months ago. Just 14 more to go by the end of the year, I think I can do it.
- Squat 245 pounds (1RM eq). Completed at the half.
- Deadlift 300 pounds (1RM eq). My best during the past month or so is 278 1RM. Looks like since July the gain has been about 62 pounds. This looks manageable as I just need another third of that progress to hit the goal.
- Drop to about 15% body fat. No progress.
- Bring HIIT up to about 50-50. No progress.
- Take a trip at least 300 miles away from home. Completed first quarter.
- Declutter Part II. No progress.
From Resolution Progress 2015: Third Quarter published October 03, 2015 at 08:08AM.