Here is where I am about halfway through the year.
- Read 52 books. A half of 52 is 26. I am a few books ahead at 34. My Goodreads user challenge.
- Read at least 50% by female authors. Of the 34 books read so far, 28 are by female authors, so I am on well above with 82%.
- Bench 185 pounds (1RM equivalent). My best during the past month or so is 157.5 1RM. That is 50.5 up from the 107 1RM back at the start of the year. Just 27.5 more to go. I was recently happy to manage two 45 lb plates on the bar 5x5s. Guess I get to be a big boy now.
- Squat 245 pounds (1RM eq). My best during the past month or so is 262.5 1RM. That is 155.5 up from the 107 1RM back at the start of the year. That completes the goal. Guess I will reset for another 105 pounds for 350.
- Deadlift 300 pounds (1RM eq). My best during the past month or so is 273.33 1RM. That is 121.67 up from the 151.66 1RM last quarter. Just 26.67 more to go.
- Drop to about 15% body fat. No progress.
- Bring HIIT up to about 50-50. No progress.
- Take a trip at least 300 miles away from home. Completed first quarter.
- Declutter Part II. No progress.
From Resolution Progress 2015: First Half published June 28, 2015 at 08:45AM.