This year was a mixed bag. Sorry for the lack of updates.
- Read 52 books. Today, at the end of the year, I should be at 52 books read. I reached that point back on October 12th. (A few days earlier than last year.) My total for the year is 74. (142%) SUCCEEDED.
- 30 need to be physical books I already own. A total of 34 were physical books, but I bought 26 of them during the year, so this was really 12. FAILED.
- A few were abandoned as I did not deem it worth finishing them.
- You: The Owner’s Manual: An Insider’s Guide to the Body That Will Make You Healthier and Younger reads like an infomercial or Oprah-style show.
- A Treatise of Human Nature felt like reading a bad Psychology textbook full of errors.
- Ride 10 miles a week April to October. I bought a bike and got up to 3 miles in the few weeks I was trying in March to build up for starting in April. Some unexpected complications were 1) getting sick and 2) the hills in neighborhood are beyond my capability. FAILED.
- Declutter. Reorganized enough to be somewhat presentable that lasted for a while. Removed about 4 trash bags of clothes from the closets for donation. Threw out about 10 trash bags of broken down boxes, shredded receipts, or junk mail. Setup laundry bag carts so no longer in piles. Setup new shelving units so stuff is not sitting in piles anymore. SUCCEEDED.
- Take a trip 300 miles away from home. No trips taken that qualify. The one trip to Seattle was for work. FAILED.
Somewhere around February I decided to work on financial goals. I managed to reorganize some things, fully fund a goal, and get an idea of where I want to go in the future.
Tomorrow I should post 2015’s goals.