- You Can Teach Problem Solving and You Should (PDF of a PPT)
- Any skill is teachable. “Working with bozos is not fun. People who cannot problem solve will behave like bozos.”
- The LMS: It’s Not All About You
- The core value proposition of the LMS is that it allows instructors with limited technical skills to create and manage web-based courses with limited assistance.
- The LMS is designed to integrate with other school systems – student data, registration, finance, and so forth
- The LMS places a number of important institutional activities under a single, consistent system – one managed by the institution itself, and according to its’ own logic and requirements.
- Learning management systems also provide institutions with the opportunity to capture and report on its activities.
- Terms it covers: 1) Anomaly detection, 2) Association learning, 3) Cluster detection, 4) Classification, 5) Regression