- Scholars Seek Better Ways to Track Impact Online
- Mind your language: How linguistic software helps companies catch crooks – The newish trend of analytics in education is from increasing government scrutiny. One might start looking for signs students will attempt to cheat? As it is, the lack of looking for them boasting about cheating is a major gap.
- Teller Reveals His Secrets: The smaller, quieter half of the magician duo Penn & Teller writes about how magicians manipulate the human mind –
- “You will be fooled by a trick if it involves more time, money and practice than you (or any other sane onlooker) would be willing to invest.”
- Great Title, Flawed Post – Khan Academy Enables Out-of-the-Box Approaches