Today is the 365th day of the year, so at the end, here is an update on my resolution progress.
- Complete unfinished novel series. At the previous update, I reported finishing the all the series on the list and adding a few more series. These additions are also done.
- Complete the first 25 of the BBC The Big Read Top 100 (from 2003). Pride & Prejudice, Great Expectations, Jane Eyre, Wind in the Willows, Catch-22, Gone With the Wind, Catcher in the Rye, Little Women, Corelli’s Mandolin, Birdsong, Wuthering Heights, and Rebecca are all done. War and Peace is the only one on which I gave up finishing.
- Attend more social events when invited. While I did not attend everything, I did attend more.
- Goodreads: Read 50 books. Done with 55.
These were pretty much abandoned:
- No more complaining about Blackboard, Inc. Because my employer entered a process to pick between Blackboard and its competitors, I really had to go quiet. It was not me the individual as me the serf.
- Go away more. Early in the year, I just got in car and started driving. I ended up in the next state. There were a few more trips like this. Then there was the wedding of friends and a work trip. It was not specific enough, maybe? Perhaps I needed a list of places to go?
I still need to figure out what I will do for 2012.